The PHCA Monument Committee is sponsoring our 2nd bird house decorating contest. The last one was in 2012 and it is time to add new bird houses to the Monument tree. ALL BIRD HOUSES WILL BE KEPT BY THE PHCA AND HUNG ON THE TREE. We invite you to participate in this fun event.
The entry rules are simple:
- The bird house is to be no larger than 12″ x 12″ with a hook attached for hanging it on the tree.
- The “unfinished” bird house can be either built or bought.
- You decorate the bird house.
- You can enter as often as you like.
- A label with your name, address, phone number and email address is to be affixed to the bottom of the birdhouse, which will later be removed.
- All bird houses must be delivered to the PHCA office by April 15, 2016.
- Someone will be in the PHCA office on April 13 from 6:00-7:00 p.m., and on April 15 from 6:00-7:00 p.m. to accept your birdhouse(s) delivery.
The prize for first place is a Polish Hill t-shirt; and the prize for second place is a membership to the PHCA.
Bird houses will be judged by the PHCA Monument Committee and the winners will be announced at the Membership meeting on May 3rd and on Blogski and Facebook.