Immaculate Heart of Mary Church (Rosary Hall)
3058 Brereton St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 – in Polish Hill
Eat In or Take Out on:
Ash Wednesday, Feb. 14
And every Friday (Feb. 16, 23, March 2, 9, 16, 23) during Lent except Good Friday
3:00-6:30 p.m. (as long as dinners are available)
$9.00 dinner includes: fish sandwich, french fries and cole slaw
$2.50 side dish varies each week.
We’ll have a flurry of Green Team events in the first week of May:
- Monday, May 1st at 11:30am: Brereton Reforestation and Vinedalism with Tree Pittsburgh
- Tuesday, May 2nd at 9am: Flower planting at the corner of Brereton and 30th (at West Penn Park)
- Saturday, May 6th, 8:30-11: Monthly Green-up in Polish Hill (meet at the PHCA)
We hope to see you there to help get the neighborhood ready for the summer season!
The Polish Hill Arts Fest is one of the city’s liveliest summer events. The Fest attracts people of all ages from across the city and includes a broad range of vendors from fine craftspeople to young, local artists. Live music, unique performances and fun activities for the kiddos. Plus, we always have amazing local food vendors. This year, for the first time, the Arts Fest is 100% volunteer-run. And (as always) we look to you to help us make it happen.
Sunday, July 16th, noon to 9pm (this’ll be awesome, just wait).
If you would like to participate in the the fun, as an artist or vendor, please reveal your interest through the following link :
Artist / Vendor Application
The Polish Hill PHCA Green Team will spearhead spring renewal of the WPC Edible Garden on the corner of Brereton and 30th @ the Park, from 8:30 – 11:30 am.
We have a lot of work to do:
– Till/Weed the cover crop were planting (Raised beds, by hand)
– A bit of carpentry to spiff up the raised bed boxes (Need some 9-Inch-Screws)
– General cleanup in prep for first planting
If Global-Climate-Weirding trend continues, the weather should be agreeable first week of April.
Polish Hill Monthly Beautification and Green-up.
Saturday, September 24th, 8:45 – 11:45 am
This month, join us in the task of removing invasive knot-weed from a site near the Bloomfield Bridge. Meet at the PHCA center on Brereton at 8:45 am. Bring water, gloves, etc.