Thanksgiving Eve ROCK/HIP HOP PARTY!!! At the new Red Theatre in Polish Hill…with EGO, SLEEP, BILLY KEYES, SLEEPING THROUGH SEPTEMBER and CALL TO ATTRACTION!!! Links to artists’ sites and advanced ticket information is available sardonyxproductions.com.
3028 Brereton St.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Show starts at 7:30 pm.
$8 in advance through the acts or sardonyxproductions.com, or $10 at the door!
ALL AGES EVENT.
For those of you who don’t know, the Red Theatre is a new venue in the former Falcons building at Brereton and 30th Streets. The neighbors are probably hoping the doors aren’t left propped open for this one!
Image courtesy of PGH Tee Flikr Group. Polish Hillarian Nathan Mould’s limited edition t-shirt from the Cotton Factory, purchased during the “Tee Rex” event.
Coming to the Red Theater in Polish Hill in just a couple weeks is the Pittsburgh T-shirt Show, a great event where you can peruse, purchase and discuss all things T-shirt. From the Facebook event page —
What Will Happen at the Pgh T-shirt Show?
* Pittsburgh t-shirts will be on display
* Marketplace – Pittsburgh t-shirt designers will be selling their t-shirts
* Demos – Screen printing demos
* Make and Take – The folks from Handmade Arcade will be helping visitors to turn t-shirts into reusable tote bags
* Food N’at – Snacks and stuff will be available
The Inspiration – Each year Spreadshirt.com, CafePress and some other larger t-shirt companies declare the first day of summer to be international t-shirt day. With a few days notice – some Pittsburgh t-shirt lovers got together to celebrate the best t-shirts in the burgh. Check out some photos from our summer celebration here. We had such a good time and got many emails that we wanted to plan a bigger better event to celebrate the t-shirts of Pittsburgh.
And, the event still has space for more purveyors of t-shirts!
Are you a Pittsburgh T-shirt maker? Want to display your shirts?
We have 2 options for t-shirt makers.
1. Display your shirt – for $25 we will add your profile to the PGHTee website and display your shirt at the event.
2. Be a vendor – for $50 you can have a table at the event and sell your shirts! The vendor fee includes a profile of your shop on the PGHTee website.
For more info about the event, take a look at the website.
The Event: PGH T-shirt Show – one big event celebrating Pittsburgh t-shirts and the people who make them
When: Saturday, October 2, 2010 3-7pm
Where: The Red Theater, Brereton and 30th Streets – Polish Hill
Cost: FREE to attend – we hope you will buy some t-shirts!