On Saturday, April 9th, Dollar Bank will be hosting its annual Mortgages for Mothers workshop on avenues to homeownership. The event will be held at the Sheraton Station Square and will feature Lynn Hayes-Freeland of KDKA-TV. You can find out more about the workshop on Dollar Bank’s site.
The workshop covers how you can own your own home, including information about:
• Grant money for closing costs*
• Credit counseling and restoration programs*
• Affordable mortgage and down payment options
• Programs to help public housing residents, section 8 tenants and renters (Minimum annual family income requirements)
• Your free credit report including an evaluation
Mortgages for Mothers
The right way to reach homeownership!
Saturday, April 9th
9:00 AM Registration and Continental Breakfast
Sheraton Station Square
Call 1-800-345-DOLLAR (3655) for reservations or visit dollarbank.com.