Don Walko leaves office as state representative for the 20th Legislative District at the end of December to begin serving as a judge in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Continued constituent service coverage for the residents of the 20th District has been arranged. This interim coverage will be in effect until a successor takes office, which is expected to be no later than June 2010.
During that period, the constituent service phone number for the 20th District will remain the same: 412-321-5523.
Art Nese, who has worked on constituent service in the 20th legislative district local office for 15 years, will respond to your calls. He will work from state Rep. Dan Deasy’s office in the West End and will also be able to meet you at other convenient locations near you.
Art Nese and Rep. Deasy’s staff will be able to assist you with all of the services previously provided, including:
* Property Tax/Rent Rebate information and applications
* Senior citizen information including PACE and PACENET
* CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program)
* PennDOT forms and concerns
* College financial aid information and applications
* Unemployment compensation
* Voter registration and absentee ballot applications
* Problems with any state government agency